Sunday 6 December 2015

Full Answer Machine Scripts

  1. MUM - “Hi, Ben, it’s mum here! Dad and I just landed in Barcelona. We are heading straight to the beach for a sunbathe and a couple cocktails. Hope you’re enjoying the house all to yourself. Don’t forget to feed the cat, and if you get hungry, we left chicken in the fridge. Make sure you wash up and keep the house tidy. No parties Benjamin! love you lots. Kisses! Bye!” 
  2. MATE - “Yo B, we still headin’ out tonight? We’re gonna get shit-faced with the rest of the boys. Hopefully you can pull some gash as well. I’ll text you the deets later, anyway gotta get back to work, text me yeah?"
  3. BOSS - “Afternoon, Ben. We’ve got a mega order coming in tomorrow. 50 plus batches. I’m gonna need all the help I can get so can you get down to the shop, early tomorrow morning. Around 9amish good? Better be on time or I’ll be cutting you loose. See you tomorrow!”
  4. MATE - “Hey man, what happened last night? I couldn’t find you anywhere. The guys are really pissed you didn’t turn up. Anyway, it ain’t a real problem. We had a sick night though. So much booze and so much gash. Couple of easy pulls you missed out on. Oh well! Holla at me soon man, I’m getting worried about you. Laterz!”
  5. GIRLFRIEND - “Oi ben, stop playing hard to get and reply to my texts once in a while okay, I'm actually coming across as that clingy girlfriend now ugh, no seriously its getting kinda worrying so if you could just message me, yeah? Or call or something. Just so I know your not dead haha, anyways um, just gimme a ring yeah?”
  6. DENTIST RECEPTION - “Good afternoon, Mr. Scarlett! This is Jenny calling from Botley Dental  Practice. Unfortunately, you missed your appointment with Dr. Richards, yesterday. Please call us back to schedule another appointment for your 6-month dental check-up. Thank you.”
  7. DAD - “ Hi Ben, it’s dad here. Your mother and I are getting a little worried that you haven’t called us since we left a few days ago. We’re missing you and need to know you’re safe. Hope all’s well and don’t forget to feed the cat. Lots of love, bye.
  8. BOSS - “Ben what on earth are you playing at. Where were you yesterday? I told you it was vital that you turned. You’ve left me no choice but to let you go! I hope your parents are proud. Good luck, Mr. Scarlett!”
  9. GIRLFRIEND - *crying* ”Listen Ben, I’m starting to panic now. Why haven’t you called me back yet. Either you’re not interested in me anymore or something’s wrong. Please call me soon!”
  10. MUM - *crying* “Ben where are you? Please call me. I’m so worried about you. Why aren’t you picking up your phone. If I don’t hear from you in the next 6 hours, I’m calling the police and getting the next flight back home. Please look after yourself. God bless. I love you so much, son. Please be waiting when I get back. Ben?” *echo*







No comments:

Post a Comment